Dysfunction in Cleveland July 24th, 2017 Just when I thought the NBA offseason was going to die down Kyrie just shakes up the league by requesting a trade. Reports indicate that he is no longer interested in playing alongside LeBron and prefers to go to the Knicks, Spurs, Timberwolves or Heat. Reports even circulate that Kyrie wanted to leave after their 2016 championship run. When I analyze the situation at hand, I agree with Kyrie's motives and LeBron has to reap what he sow. I am team Kyrie on this one for the simple fact that the Cavs as an organization is clearly dysfunctional. There are management issues, personnel issues, coaching problems , couldn't get a Paul George or Jimmy Butler in Cleveland, lowballed Chauncey Billups and well, LeBron. When you play with LeBron, you sign up for more than playing alongside one of the greatest players this game has ever seen. LeBron's antics can be cumbersome as a teammate or coach given that he gives ultimatums to manage...
Comments
Post a Comment