My Best Trade Scenario For Kyrie Irving July 26th, 2017 I know, there is a lot of Kyrie talk going down but as the story develops it gets better and better. After analyzing the turmoil and going through numerous trade scenarios on ESPN's Trade Machine (shoutout to ESPN for making that available online) I have decided on a particular trade destination that benefits both teams as well as the fans and guess what? The team I chose was not on is list. It is the Boston Celtics. Boston Receives: Kyrie Irving & Kevin Love Cleveland Receives: Al Horford, Isaiah Thomas & Jaylen Brown The first thing that I want to point out is the fact that the Cavs get the "young blue chip" demand that they are looking for in Jaylen Brown so you can check that box off. Additionally, you are getting an all star point guard in return in Thomas and exchanging all star caliber players (Love & Horford.) Now in order to make this deal happen you have to make a decision on Isaia...
Comments
Post a Comment